We hope you and your loved ones are well as you cope with the unexpected challenges presented by the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Precision Athletic Training LLC takes the threat of the COVID-19 virus seriously, and we strive to do everything we can to protect our clients and our staff. The following policies have been put in place to meet these initiatives and ensure compliance with current regulations. Please read each policy thoroughly.
1. Prior to booking services with Precision Athletic Training, Clients must provide a protocol for operations which is in line with all local, state, and federal regulations for company review. Clients with events in multiple towns are responsible for ensuring that they are compliant in each location. Clients must also present this protocol to anyone expected to be present at the event and/or post the guidelines on its website. Precision Athletic Training reserves the rights to refuse coverage if these protocols are not received. If all provided protocols are not followed in practice, the athletic trainer will inform the director at the event who will have the opportunity to immediately correct the situation. If this is impossible, the company’s athletic trainer will be instructed to leave the event and refunds will not be granted.
2. Precision Athletic Training will instruct all contractors to inform us immediately and not work if they are feeling ill, if they exhibit any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who is suspected or confirmed of having the virus. We will also require contractors to quarantine for 14 days prior to returning to work. Our Company will make no guarantees regarding the health of our athletic trainers. By contracting our services, you agree to hold Precision Athletic Training and its affiliated athletic trainers harmless for any illness spread by an affiliated contractor.
3. Athletic trainers will always wear masks and will carry sanitizer for their personal use prior to and following each treatment. Athletic trainers will always change gloves and clean equipment between athletes. The athletic trainer will not have extra supplies for the use of the client or its athletes. The client must supply their own PPE and sanitizer.
4. Our athletic trainers will not be responsible for pre-screening the temperatures of athletes, coaches, referees, or spectators unless pre-arranged with the company.
5. Our athletic trainers will not be responsible for crowd control or enforcement of COVID-19 policies for athletes, coaches, referees, or spectators.
6. If an injury occurs, parents, coaches and other athletes must maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing during evaluations and treatments. When the athletic trainer has completed their evaluation, they will communicate with all necessary parties using the same social distancing standards.
services available for workers.
Athletic Trainers interested in helping support hospitals and other health care facilities can find information at:
Covid-19 Volunteer Opportunities are also available at Mass.Gov
You can help support our small business by:
Visiting our Home Study Store
Getting some Athletic Training Gear
For information about Online Personal Training and Group Training please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Be Well.